Thursday, July 24

Hello Lover ...







So , one of the reasons my husband will be getting these on his birthday , is because he surprised me with this one day . Yes my dears , I have a robot vacuum .  I was a little wary of it at first . Not because I thought it wouldn't do a good job , but because I tend to get inappropriately attached to things . I name all of the squirrels who come into our yard . There's one I call Pumpernickel who comes right up to the door . There's a spider who has spun his web amongst the rafters of our backyard pergola . His name is Steve ... Steve the spider .

So anyway - when he walked in with the robot vac , I thought , " Oh great , here we go . Now I'm going to be naming this thing . I'll worry about if it's battery is charging well . I'll worry about it getting tangled in the electrical chords , or getting stuck under the credenza ... again . " Well , truth be told , I do worry about my robot ... but I haven't named my robot .  Not yet , and hopefully not ever .... because that would make me as crazy as the people who buy these . Yes ... yes ... I have picked out my favorite one ... but I haven't bought it ... not yet ...




No comments: