
After stumbling upon this picture ... I've decided ... My life won't be worth living until I have a kitchen this cute with a ladder in it ... And I am not exaggerating .
P.S. : I'm looking into support groups for people who use * ... * too much ... like that ... get the idea ... Anyhoo ... I googled it and apparently there's nary a soul who can help me with that ... sorry . Oh, and am also currently googling for groups to help those who like to write some really really long run-on-sentences, use commas incorrectly, and have no need for proper grammar . That is all .
image via A-Line Skirt
1 comment:
One reason I love your blog: you have never used the word "yummy." The longest run-on sentence or misplaced comma is preferable to using "yummy" as if it were a grown-up word.
Post a Comment