
My paternal grandparents , Frank & Nezzie Lou , lived in an old house in a little town called Willis . I have many wonderful memories of that place . The hours I spent making mudpies with my grandma ... the cute jackrabbits that lived in the briar patch out back ... riding Leroy the horse around the yard ... playing kickball with my grandpa down the driveway ... Inside that sweet old house , there was always a horseshoe over the door . I've been meaning to bless the doors of our sweet old house with some for the better part of two years . I think it's about time I did it.
PS : Frank & Nezzie Lou ... how cute is that ?! Also, my grandma was the postmaster of Willis, TX way back in the day . She would sometimes let me come to the post office with her , and I always felt SO important . I still have her postmaster name tag , and it's one of my favorite things .
image via design sponge
No comments:
Post a Comment