

I'm not sure why, but lately I'm loving predominately white rooms. I've always been an anti-white-walls kind of girl ... but the times, they are a changing ... All of these images are from a blog I found yesterday called, The Lucky Nest . I love it so much, I should change the name of my blog to - This is What I Like - and just link it to hers.
PS : Me and anything white = a bad idea, since I have a way of spilling / dripping / splashing anything on everything. It's just one of those universal truths about me ... I can not be trusted with spillable substances. This is a fact that I was relaying to my husband on our first date ... and literally, as the words were coming out of my mouth, some burrito grease squirted onto my shoulder. How apropos.
PS #2 : My husband took me to Ruchi's Taqueria for our first date ... if you know what Ruchi's is like, and you know me ... you are HOWLING with laughter right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment