Let's have a little coffee klatch here ... tell me what you think of the new blog design. I'm still undecided ... It's definitely not as dramatic as before ... usually with me, less dramatic = less good, but this is growing on me. Keep it or no ?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really like the new look. I think it is dramatic, with the drama being carried by the subtle black, white & gray of the layout. Your photos seem to "pop" beautifully within this layout.
I actually was going to comment yesterday but was distracted (I know that's hard to believe) but back to the point - I'm liking the new look. I think things stand out more. And, yes, I know drama is your thing - and when you thing drama you think black but maybe not always so much. I say keep it. It's a good look. Marty
This is Home in the Heights. A small town life in the big city. These are the random musings of an average, but striving for extraordinary, stay at home mom.
2 comments:
I really like the new look. I think it is dramatic, with the drama being carried by the subtle black, white & gray of the layout. Your photos seem to "pop" beautifully within this layout.
I actually was going to comment yesterday but was distracted (I know that's hard to believe) but back to the point - I'm liking the new look. I think things stand out more. And, yes, I know drama is your thing - and when you thing drama you think black but maybe not always so much. I say keep it. It's a good look.
Marty
Post a Comment