Sorry for the lack of posting. These days are a whirlwind of obligations (mostly fun ones) and chores (no fun ones) . We are hosting Thanksgiving at our abode this year. Very exciting ! So I'm knee deep in planning that all out. My little one's school group was cancelled today, so we made a mad dash for our neighborhood park. Here's what happened :
" Come on Evangeline, just smile and look at the camera ... please ... look at mommy ... can you ... just ... look ... oh ... ok "
" Oh yes sweetie, that is a beautiful feather ... um no, I don't know how the bird lost all it's feathers ... no ... ok ... yes I see it ... not too close please "
" If you smile at the camera, mommy will go down the super high and twisty slide with you "
No comments:
Post a Comment