Sunday, January 11

Cutest idea ever

I had one of those, now why didn't I think of that, moments today. We try to be vigilant about sending out thank you notes. It's not hard when you're pushing 40, but when you're dealing with a 4 year old, it's another story. It takes a looong time to get them done - she loses interest after about 30 seconds - wants to play with her dolls - and, she's gone. Well, I ran across this idea on Dooubleh-vay ... SO CUTE ... I can't wait to try it out.



Write the thank you on a blackboard, put the kid in front of it with said gift, take a pic, mail to gift giver ... genius !
found via Design Mom

1 comment:

essbesee said...

great idea. My Mom always wants to see pics of the kids wearing/playing with what she bought anyway.