
... turning the big 38 today, and surprisingly, 38 has been SO much easier than 28 was. Probably has something to do with the fact that I love my life these days. Happy times. Someone else has a birthday today ... yes, I get to share my b-day with Miss Beyonce ... and in case you just joined us, this is what I look like with Beyonce hair :
My sweet husband gave me a wii and a wii fit for my big day ! I have no doubt that those 35 pounds I've gained since getting married and birthing a baby will come flying off in no time... and the fact that I have BOTH a Reeses peanut butter cup AND a Snickers mini in my mouth right now will have no effect on that ... right ? It's our hurricane candy ... normal people stock up on non-perishables, water, etc... Well - I demand chocolate, and my husband is a reasonable person, so he gives it to me.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelley. I love your blog, and I really loved seeing your Mom's and Munny's pictures.
Love, Wendy
Thanks Wendy - I'm so glad you're enjoying my little blog !
Post a Comment