Thursday, January 1

The deal of the year

Well, well, well ... what do we have here? Yes Virginia, those are washer dryer cozies. No, it's not a joke. These are actually for sale on this web site, which sent me their catalog ... because apparently, someone thinks I might need these...


Or perhaps, they had this in mind for me ...

What the heck is that, you say? Why, it's a cow vacuum cleaner cover (OF COURSE). I would love to comment on this product, but the catalog description is funnier than I could ever be :

Cow Vacuum Cleaner Cover

$19.99 Sale $0.00

When your vacuum has no home of its own, make it part of your décor. Decorative cow-belle vacuum cleaner cover sets a whimsical mooood. This conversation starter lets you store the appliance fashionably in any room. Made of cotton/polyester, it fits most standard upright vacuum cleaners. Measures 58"H. Imported.

#10552$19.99
In Stock

Qty:

















And did you notice that it's on sale ... FOR FREE ?! I dare you to get one :-)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You have no idea how hard I just laughed with my family over there. I was in complete tears reading the description aloud and my family were in stitches! This is THE BEST post I have read in a while...

thanks for the good laugh and have a wonderful new year.

Kelley said...

Such sweet words from you, Courtney ! Happy New Year to you too :-)

Marty said...

Yes, I noticed that sale price right away. And you know, I don't think I'd be willing to go above that. That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Now oddly enough, I can actually see the purpose of a vacuum cozy. But I really don't understand why one would need a washer & dryer cozy.