I am so, so sorry for your loss. It's so wretched to lose a beloved pet. Don't wait as long as I did to get another dog -- it's kind of hard on one's soul to go that long without a pup.
Thanks Bay. We went out today, trying to keep busy. I can't tell you how strange it was to come home to a dogless house. I've been coming home to wet noses and wagging tails for the last 19 years. It's so quiet now.
I'm sorry to read about little Elvis - they just become part of the family and it's impossible not to feel grief when they go. I've missed my Harry Cat for years but every now and then I see her out the corner of my eye. They stay with us, of that I'm sure. x
Kelley..... It is so painful to lose a memember of your family. I lost my first dog 5yrs ago...and I still think about him.I am so sorry for you and your family.
Just catching up on your blog and saw this post. I'm so sorry to hear about Elvis - I'm glad his family was by his side through it all. All dogs go to heaven ;-)
This is Home in the Heights. A small town life in the big city. These are the random musings of an average, but striving for extraordinary, stay at home mom.
13 comments:
I am so, so sorry for your loss. It's so wretched to lose a beloved pet. Don't wait as long as I did to get another dog -- it's kind of hard on one's soul to go that long without a pup.
Thanks Bay. We went out today, trying to keep busy. I can't tell you how strange it was to come home to a dogless house. I've been coming home to wet noses and wagging tails for the last 19 years. It's so quiet now.
Oh, Kelley. I'm so sorry. Here's hoping you and the family can find some comfort in the coming days.
I'm sorry to read about little Elvis - they just become part of the family and it's impossible not to feel grief when they go. I've missed my Harry Cat for years but every now and then I see her out the corner of my eye. They stay with us, of that I'm sure. x
I send warm hugs to you all and say "Farewell," to Elvis with you.
Thank you Bridget, Jacqui, and Annie for the kind words and sweet thoughts.
"...love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." ~Kabil Gibran
i'm so sorry for your loss.
KELLEY--
I knew it was coming, I'll always remember the Cactus incident!!
Phil & I are sad with you!
Love to All,
Sue (ASUP)
I'm sorry. I know how awful it is to say goodbye to a member of the family.
It'll get a little easier each day.
Kelley..... It is so painful to lose a memember of your family. I lost my first dog 5yrs ago...and I still think about him.I am so sorry for you and your family.
Thank so much for the sweet words - you all are so lovely.
Hi Kelley -
Just catching up on your blog and saw this post. I'm so sorry to hear about Elvis - I'm glad his family was by his side through it all. All dogs go to heaven ;-)
I am so sorry about Elvis.
Post a Comment